Every week our friends at Hazed & Confused send us 10 of their best, worst, and weirdest pledge stories to post up. Here are this week’s winners. Got a better hazing story? Be sure to head over to their site and submit it. It’s 100% anonymous, and maybe it’ll find its way back to here next Wednesday.
1. “We gave the pledges 2 pounds of M&Ms and made them take out all the blue ones. Then they had to eat all the ones left over until there were none left.”
Lol eat a bunch of M&M’s? Sign me up. I guess the only annoying part would be sitting there separating them one by one. But once you finish doing that seems like smooth sailing to me. I would definitely consider this to be pretty light and easy in the realm of hazing.
2. “There was this gross pool by campus that was never cleaned so we made pledges jump into the green/brown water.. we all thought they were gonna get a disease.”
Get a disease from swimming in a bunch of dirty water? What? Are the local bums bathing in there with open needle wounds? I just don’t see that happening to be honest. Now that would be hazing at it’s finest.
3. “My pledge brothers made me and my pledge class drink gallons and gallons of water. I may have drank 4-5 gallon jugs. Then they locked us in a room and repeatedly played videos of the niagara falls and videos on waterfalls for like 6 hours! Some brothers peed their pants!”
Hahaha I love this one, simple and easy. Drink a shit load of water then lock them up while forcing them to listen running water. Nothing is going to make you want to piss yourself faster. There is no chance in hell I would be able to hold it in, and after I pissed myself the first time, I don’t see any real point in holding it in any further. And for me, once I break the seal I’m going to be peeing myself for the next 6 hours.
4. “Each of our pledges were given a brick of our choice of cheese which weighed out to about a pound each and had to eat the entire block. The best were the kids who hated the type of cheese we gave them.”
I particularly love the part when the pledge hated the choice of cheese given to them. Like, I fucking hate Swiss cheese, wouldn’t be able to do it. A pound of Swiss cheese?!? I can’t think of anything less appealing. Wonder what happens to the kids that are lactose intolerant? Are they shitting themselves for the next 3 days?
5. “Nothing hits you harder than taking a full bong rip, filled to the brim with tobacco while the brothers hold the lighter on it screaming at you to keep going. I got sick instantly.”
Coming from somebody who has taken a slight pack of tobacco out of the bong, I can personally say that shit hits you hard! Now times it by 10 and that’s what you got when you have a bunch of fraternity guys filling up your bong with tobacco and forcing you to rip it for as long as they want.
6. “They got pounds and pounds of raw beef and made the pledges eat a bowl of it.”
Why do fraternities love to mix raw meat into their hazing rituals? Because it’s as disgusting as it gets and you can make the pledges look like a bunch of pussies if they won’t do it. Like bro come on its raw meat, man up and pretend it’s a steak. I’ll tell you one thing for sure, it’s not going to taste like any steak you’ve ever had.
7. “We made all of the pledges last year eat entire sticks of butter one night after doing terrible on their weekly quiz.”
Failing quizzes is the worst. The stupid questionnaires they give you, the answers to which nobody in the entire frat really knows. And even if you do well, one of your pledge brothers didn’t, guaranteed. And of course if one of you does bad, you all did bad. So break out the popcorn and start enjoying your fresh sticks of butter.
8. “My boy told me his frat had them eat bags full of Pretzels without anything to drink, so they got extremely thirsty and then eventually gave them Jack Daniels to wash it down with.“
Haha, you call this hazing? Making your pledges eat a bag of pretzels? Is that a joke?? You better step it up bro cause this is weak as hell. You basically made your pledges a snack and got them drunk which is what I wish someone would do for me every day. This story is an embarrassment to frats everywhere good job.
9. “During our Hell Week, the only food we were allowed to eat for every meal was baby food. Not only the smell but the taste of Squash baby food, haunts me to this day.”
This sounds nasty just because I know they make some weird ass baby food flavors. Yea, sure squash or bananas don’t sound too bad but what about beef, carrots, and corn dinner blends? Sounds pretty fucking gross all mashed up together. Those poor babies have never tasted real food and don’t know any better but for pledges this had to be torture. I would be sick after a few days a week is pure evil.
10. “We had our pledges pair up and do a Case Race. Then when they were done we had them do a White Castle Crave Case Race .. they puked everywhere”
This is a genius idea. I think you guys invented something brilliant here. A double case race! A case race of beer is difficult enough for some guys but eating 30 burgers directly after? I can imagine the amount of puking that was going on here. White Castle burgers are awesome but this would forever ruin them forever for me. I would love to see a group of guys attempt this and would respect anyone who successfully completes it. Yes, that’s a challenge.
Check out http://www.hazedandconfused.com for even more anonymous hazing stories and to submit your own!!